Finance & Investment Investment Risk Management
- 1. Assist in formulating and improving the Risk Management Policies of investment, and regularly track the implementation of the relevant risk control mechanism;
- 2. Responsible for risk identification, assessment and regular monitoring, and prepare risk reports;
- 3. Dynamically track the changes in the liquidity and credit risk of investment holding, and provide analysis reports;
- 4. Collect and review various data and figures of the investment division, draft reports and conduct data analysis, etc.;
- 5. Participate in the post-investment management, perform regular analysis and summary on the performance and risk control indicators and maintain relevant database and statistics;
- 6. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- 1. More than 3 years of relevant work experience in risk management of asset management, banking and financing industry, solid experience in risk reports and research reports is highly preferred;
- 2. University Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics，Accounting, Business or related disciplines;
- 3. Strong analytical and quantitative skills, Pivot tables, Macros and VBA skills are definitely advantages.
- 4. Have a strong sense of responsibility，excellent communication and organization skills.
- 5. Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin